COVID19 How does it impact your business? For most of us, that remains to be seen. All we know is that there is an impact on everyone in business whether you are the owner or an employee and the ramifications won’t be known for months.
As a business owner your main focus needs to be on what you can do to keep your business afloat during this time and retain/pay your employees if that’s a viable option.
Here are some great resources for you as you learn more about the CARES Act and Disaster Relief options as of this post on 3/31/2020. Information is changing rapidly and there is a steep learning curve for all involved. As an advisor for our clients we are working diligently to learn as much information as we can to help them weather this storm.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act: What Small Businesses Need to Know
- Check out your local Small Business Development Centers in your State as most of them have similar postings like this
- Small Business Emergency Resources
- CARES recorded webinar
- Borrower Paycheck Protection Program Application
- SBA COVID Resources
- Many Many More if you google COVID Small Business Resources
The key is having a strategy and working your strategy so that you can be able to guide your business through this. Good financials help you be ready to complete the paperwork necessary for these business assistance options. Reach out to your banker, your CPA or give us a call and we’d be happy to be your partner in navigating through these choppy waters! Stay strong and stay safe and we’ll come out on the other side stronger than ever!