Have you upgraded yet to QuickBooks 2018? If not, you might want to reconsider so you can enjoy some of the awesome new features that are available such as:
- Multi-monitor mode
- Past Due Stamp on Customer Invoices
- Merge up to 4 vendor records at a time!
- Accrual/Cash Basis Toggle on Reports
- Search feature in Chart of Accounts
- Employee Pay Adjustment History Report
- Improved email security
- Improved Inventory Report Customization
- And much more!
You can find a full list here. As always, QuickBooks continues to support their desktop products for 3 years. You will want to ensure that if you are using a product older than QuickBooks 2016 that you update before the end of May so that there will be no issues with your payroll and credit card processing integrations within your file.
Need help? Please feel free to reach out to us at your convenience. We work remotely with clients throughout the United States and abroad so we are able to provide assistance, any time, anywhere. Call Toll Free 1.888.536.9690