RPPC Inc is a cloud-based company that offers Bookkeeping and Accounting Services to clients nationwide via remote services. We specialize our assistance for those who use QuickBooks®. This enables us to be more proactive in helping clients regardless of where they are located so they can have the best services possible regardless if they are in “Small Town USA” or right next door to us. Our services are a la carte, so you can pick exactly what you need. Not sure what that is? Don’t worry. We’ll help guide you through the process by providing the services that you need whether it is just remitting sales and use tax or full-service Accounting help to ensure your business achieves its full profit potential.
Pam Morin, CMA, CFM & MBA
Pam (Newman) Morin, President of RPPC, Inc., has over twenty years of diverse experience in businesses ranging in size from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500. Industries include academic, banking, construction, legal, manufacturing, professional services, restaurant, retail, telecommunication, and training. Pam’s passion is helping entrepreneurs in Realizing Profitable Potential through Change. RPPC, Inc. is a woman-owned and operated business enterprise. Pam has a diverse entrepreneurial experience and believes that brings value to the clients she works with. Pam’s focus is on helping entrepreneurs succeed in their business through small business training and consulting services. All services are customized to meet the individual client’s needs.
Pam’s business success comes from building long-term relationships to enhance the learning process for her clients. It’s about helping you build a strong business with a solid financial foundation. Pam strongly believes that you should be equipped with the knowledge to understand your financials, even if you have someone else doing the work. As a small business owner, you should play an active role and utilize your financials when making business decisions. Most accountants come in and do the work, but never take the time to help you understand your financials. We believe that you owe it to yourself and your business to understand your financials and that is why we are here to help you!
Pam wants you to ALWAYS know your financial position so that you can lead your business to success. Her credentials include:
- BS in Accounting & Management–University of Nebraska
- MBA–University of Nebraska
- 40 under 40 Honoree–Class of 2006–The CPA Technology Advisor
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- CFM (Certified Financial Manager)
- College Business Professor
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks® Point of Sale ProAdvisor
- Certified Contract Seminar Leader
- Member of Intuit Accounting Professionals Trainer and Writer Network
- Competent ToastMaster
- Author, Out of the Red and Boost Your Bottom Line
- Past Spokesperson for Intuit’s Entrepreneurial Radio Campaign
- Past Radio Talk Show Host, Unlocking the Secrets of Your Small Business
You can check out Pam’s QuickBooks ProAdvisor page here.