Pam (Newman) Morin, President of RPPC, Inc., has over twenty years of diverse experience in businesses ranging in size from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500. Industries include academic, banking, construction, legal, manufacturing, professional services, restaurant, retail, telecommunication, and training. Pam’s passion is helping entrepreneurs in Realizing Profitable Potential through Change. RPPC, Inc. is a woman-owned and operated business enterprise. Pam has diverse entrepreneurial experience and is headquartered out of Kansas City, Missouri. However, she travels around the world to help entrepreneurs wherever they are located. Pam’s corporate experience includes positions in Accounting/Finance and Supplier Diversity, where she assisted small businesses in becoming vendors for the Fortune 500 Corporation.
Pam’s focus is helping entrepreneurs succeed in their business through small business training and consulting services in the areas of Accounting and Management. Solutions provided by RPPC, Inc. include Business Plan Development, Accounting/Bookkeeping Program Establishment and Training, Budgeting and Financial Analysis, and more. All services are customized to meet the individual client’s needs.
Pam’s business success comes from building long-term relationships to enhance the learning process for her clients. It’s about helping you build a strong business with a solid financial foundation. Pam strongly believes that you should be equipped with the knowledge to understand your financials, even if you have someone else doing the work. As a small business owner, you should play an active role and utilize your financials when making business decisions. Most accountants come in and do the work, but never take the time to help you understand your financials. Pam wants you to ALWAYS know your financial position so that you can lead your business to success.
Pam Morin’s credentials include:
- BS in Accounting & Management – University of Nebraska
- MBA – University of Nebraska
- 40 under 40 Honoree – Class of 2006 – The CPA Technology Advisor
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- CFM (Certified Financial Manager)
- College Business Professor
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks® Point of Sale ProAdvisor
- Certified Contract Seminar Leader
- Member of Intuit Accounting Professionals Trainer and Writer Network
- Competent ToastMaster
- Author, Out of the Red and Boost Your Bottom Line
- Past Spokesperson for Intuit’s Entrepreneurial Radio Campaign
- Past Radio Talk Show Host, Unlocking the Secrets of Your Small Business
Pam Morin is also founder and co-host of the only live, Twitter Chat @QBChat, called Let’s Talk QuickBooks. Each week she talks QuickBooks business accounting, answers user questions and tweets about new Intuit products and third party add-ons.
Contact with Pam:
You can check out Pam’s QuickBooks ProAdvisor page here.