Our payroll services are catered to meet the needs of our clients. For those of you who have worked with payroll know the frustration that goes with the high demands of just getting a pay check out of the printer. But what happens when you add class tracking or job costing to payroll? Our payroll specialists are trained in all aspects of payroll and is able to remove that feeling of frustration for you.
We offer a full service payroll option that will enable your company to send the hours, and then you go to the next project, and let us deliver the paychecks. We will track your employee’s hours per department, job, activity, assignment, location, or whatever your company needs. We do multi-state payrolls as well as single state. There is no need to worry about when the payroll taxes or reports are due; we make sure you have your reports before the due date.
Our services include:
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, & Monthly Payroll
- Class Tracking
- Job Costing
- 3rd Party Apps for Employee Time Entry
- Health Insurance, Retirement Withholding, 401(K), Expense Withholding Deductions
- Employee Advancements
- Expense Reimbursements
- Child Support and/or Wage Garnishments
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Accumulation Tracking
- PaycheckRecords.com (Employees have access to their pay stubs online)
- Payroll Summary Reports
- Payroll Tax Liability Reports
- Federal, State, & Local Tax Filing & Payments – E-Filing/E-Payment (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly or Quarterly)
- Yearly Federal, State, & Local Tax Forms (W-2, W-3, 940, ect)
- Remote Access
- Set up, training, and ongoing support for QuickBooks® payroll for those who want to handle payroll internally.
Give us a call today to discuss your payroll needs Toll Free at 1.888. 536.9690