We differentiate ourselves through customized and virtual accounting service solutions for you. We don’t just occasionally use QuickBooks®… we specialize in QuickBooks®! Some people do lots of accounting software packages and services, but we don’t believe you can be an expert in all areas. That’s why we spend thousands of hours each year working with a variety of businesses with a wide array of needs and help them find ways for QuickBooks® to help their bottom line and quality of life. When you hear people say they are disappointed with their accountant or software…it’s often because they don’t have someone who takes the time to help them find a customized solution to their need. We resolve that issue for you. We know the value QuickBooks® can add to your bottom line so we’ll teach you how to make it work for you and customize it for your business. Don’t worry…we are here for ongoing support also when you have those “little glitches” that you need help resolving.
We offer a full range of accounting services and book keeping services to clients through our leading edge technology through QuickBooks® and Cloud offerings. We offer everything from accounting and consulting services, data analysis, job costing, and budgeting to financial review services. We understand how confusing and time consuming financial activities can be. While we encourage you to actively manage your business by your numbers, we understand that at the end of the day there simply may not be enough hours. Don’t worry…we can help you out by providing customized services so that you can still have access to the numbers when you want but don’t have to give up quality personal time on your weekends to get it done! Whether you want to have someone to help you set up and maintain your own system or completely outsource it, we have a solution for you!
We provide a wide variety of Services for clients of all industries and sizes. We know one solution doesn’t fit everyone’s needs. We customize our services to meet your specific needs. Our Accounting Services include:
- Year-End Tax Preparation for individuals or small businesses who don’t require ongoing support. Clients provide bank statements, receipts and other materials for entry into Quickbooks®. Clients are then asked questions to further identify business and tax deductions and a Quickbooks® file summarizing all data is created for use by their accountant.
All data is created for use by your tax professional.
- Payroll Services: Full service or client-managed payroll, including direct deposit, vacation and sick time accruals, quarterly and year-end tax payments, and W-2’s.
- Employee, Sales, and Use Taxes: Track collections and withholdings and provide monthly, quarterly or year-end filing.
- Overhead and Cost Analysis: Vendor/supplier research, identification of cost-cutting measures, budget creation and analysis, and assistance managing cash flow and prioritizing payments to improve credit or reduce debt.
- Subcontractor Issues: Assist in correctly identifying subcontractors vs. employees and creating and maintaining an appropriate paper trail, including 1099’s, certificates of insurance, and other documentation.
- Quickbooks® Training and Set-up: Review materials from prior years, set up Quickbooks® for your specific business and individual preferences, and provide one-on-one training using your actual data. After the initial training, clients may request occasional on-site, telephone or email support or additional training sessions as needed.
For our clients who desire to maintain their own accounting system, we believe that you should be educated in how the accounting information produces monthly financial statements. More importantly, how to utilize those financial statements to assist you in decision making! We don’t want you to be in the dark about your business…we’ll help you understand the areas that are going well and make suggestions on how to improve the areas that are not going so well! We are a part of your team and will ensure you have accurate and useful information available at your fingertips whenever YOU need it.
We provide as much or as little as you need when it comes to your accounting services. Those needs often fluctuate and we understand that! We understand that change is inevitable. We’ll work with you to provide the services when and how you need them! We are your partner for financial success.
Our staff has diverse background of industry knowledge. We have clients in a variety of industries including Legal and Professional Services, Construction, Retail, Education, Manufacturing, Non-Profits, Transportation, and more! We are not just “accountants”. We all have experience in running businesses and understand there’s much more to the picture then just a good software package. The benefit to you is that you’ll get someone with great accounting knowledge as well as first-hand experience as an entrepreneur.
We know that part of the good and bad as an entrepreneur is not having to be accountable to a “boss.” However, there is a valuable benefit in having someone to work with who is objective and can hold your “feet to the fire” when needed. We all benefit from having an accountability coach in our lives! Start now and you’ll be thankful you got your business on track today!
What are some key things you need to know about your business?
- Profit Margin.
- Difference between Gross Profit and Net Profit.
- Difference between Cash and Profit.
- Break-Even Point – how many products or services do you need to sell to cover your costs and start making a profit?
- Management aspects vs. Tax aspects of bookkeeping.
- Key questions to ask when interviewing a bookkeeper.
RPPC, Inc. prides itself on being an information provider for business owners and managers throughout the world. We offer virtual consulting, phone consulting, group and individual training, books, teleseminars, and articles to bring information to you in the way that you need it. We are your partner in helping you grow your business. We understand your passion for your business. We’ll help you understand how to use the financial numbers as part of your decision-making process.
Controller and CFO Services
We work with various for profit and nonprofit entities to assist them with Controller and CFO services on an as needed or ongoing basis. Perhaps you have staff who are able to handle the day to day activities, but need someone to fill in the gaps and provide an overview and leadership? Perhaps you are looking for the checks and balances since your staff is small? We can help you assess your needs and determine the best solution so you can focus on your core competencies as a business owner, manager or executive director.
- Business plan development and review
- Budgeting implementation, oversight, and follow through.
- Evaluating business opportunities
- Project management
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Operational expertise
- Developing key business performance indicators
- Overhead and cost analysis
- Project costing analysis and processes
- Cash management
- Measuring financial results
- General business advising and accountability
- Staffing review and training
With any of our services, we know that everyone’s needs can be unique. That is why we work with you to find the solutions that meet your needs.
Our payroll services are catered to meet the needs of our clients. For those of you who have worked with payroll know the frustration that goes with the high demands of just getting a pay check out of the printer. But what happens when you add class tracking or job costing to payroll? Our payroll specialists are trained in all aspects of payroll and is able to remove that feeling of frustration for you.
We offer a full service payroll option that will enable your company to send the hours, and then you go to the next project, and let us deliver the paychecks. We will track your employee’s hours per department, job, activity, assignment, location, or whatever your company needs. We do multi-state payrolls as well as single state. There is no need to worry about when the payroll taxes or reports are due; we make sure you have your reports before the due date.
Our services include:
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, & Monthly Payroll
- Class Tracking
- Job Costing
- 3rd Party Apps for Employee Time Entry
- Health Insurance, Retirement Withholding, 401(K), Expense Withholding Deductions
- Employee Advancements
- Expense Reimbursements
- Child Support and/or Wage Garnishments
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Accumulation Tracking
- PaycheckRecords.com (Employees have access to their pay stubs online)
- Payroll Summary Reports
- Payroll Tax Liability Reports
- Federal, State, & Local Tax Filing & Payments – E-Filing/E-Payment (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly or Quarterly)
- Yearly Federal, State, & Local Tax Forms (W-2, W-3, 940, ect)
- Remote Access
- Set up, training, and ongoing support for QuickBooks® payroll for those who want to handle payroll internally.
Do you currently use QuickBooks® Online? Or maybe you are looking to move your to QuickBooks®from your desktop to online? We work with clients who utilize both tools. Pam Morin, President of RPPC Inc, is Advanced Certified in both software and she can help you assess which tool is the best solution for your specific business needs.
There are a few different options to utilizing online access:
1. You can use QuickbooksOnline and select from the different subscriptions Intuit offers.
2. You can use a software like Logmein.com or Gotomypc.com to access your desktop.
3. You can have your IT professional set you up with remote login to your server.
The key is that in today’s fast paced environment, you need to be able to access your information whenever you need it. No more waiting for your accountant to send you a report. Instant access anytime, anywhere via the Internet is the way today’s businesses need to function for efficiency.
We can help you with your Accounting and QuickBooks® needs through any of these QuickBooks®Online options. Contact us to discuss your particular needs.
We know how difficult it can be to find someone who truly knows QuickBooks®. They may talk a good game when they are interviewing with you, but then you quickly find out they don’t really know the software at all. That can be frustrating and very time consuming. We have developed great solutions for our clients to assist them through those processes.
We understand the critical importance of having qualified staff to carry out your accounting processes. We know that you may not always have a clear idea of the responsibilities that you need someone to fulfill for your company if it is a new position. We help you in a variety of ways when you are looking to hire someone:
- Job assessment and job description development
- Expertise testing – Do they really know what they say they do?
- Training to help them supplement their current knowledge.
- Oversight and review
Sometimes it is nice to have that third party objective view on an ongoing basis. We know it is all about relationships and we work with a lot of clients who want to have an ongoing partnership.
- Looking for someone to provide analysis and review of your financials or prepare information for your board of directors?
- Strategy partner – maybe you are looking for someone to provide an objective review of you financials, make recommendations and help be an accountability partner to you or your team?
These types of ongoing project based solutions can be provided as you need. Our staff has varying levels of expertise and we’ll review your needs and make specific recommendations for your environment.
Tax Firm Services
Tax firm services are a great thing for businesses. We understand that most tax firms don’t want to mess with the cost accounting or QuickBooks® services for their clients. We know you want to focus on providing great tax services for your client. So let us partner with you to provide a service to your client. It provides them a solution and makes you look great too! Plus when you get the end of the year files, you know you can rely on them! Your productivity and profit just increased!
We partner with tax accounting firms to help their clients have better cost accounting fundamentals and books, so they are more prepared when they come to you! We know you don’t want to mess with helping them assess their gross profit vs net profit. Or show them ways to track the return on their marketing dollars. Nor do you want to spend your valuable tax time on cleaning up their QuickBooks®. That’s what we do! You don’t have to worry we are going to steal your tax or audit client – we value the relationship with your tax firm as much as we do with that client. We know that by the tax and cost accountant working together, the client will be served better and we all get to focus on what we love to do.
If you would like to be one of our tax firm partners, give us a call.