Check out this Paypal app that allows Paypal to interface with your QuickBooks Online.
What can it do for you?
- The Sync with PayPal free app automatically imports your PayPal sales transactions, fees, taxes, and discounts into QuickBooks.
- Securely import your PayPal sales transactions, fees, taxes, tips, and discounts into QuickBooks
- Get started with just a few clicks. Once you allow QuickBooks to access your PayPal account, your data is automatically and securely imported into QuickBooks.
- Sales receipts are automatically created
- We’ll create sales receipts in QuickBooks for you, while syncing other key details, such as the sale amount, discounts, fees, tips, and taxes.
- Expenses and bank transfers are downloaded
- Your expenses and bank transfers are downloaded into default categories within your QuickBooks account.
- Historical import of your past transactions
- You can import up to 18 months of your past transactions with just one click.
- Sync your customer information from PayPal into QuickBooks
- We give you the option to auto-sync your customer information from PayPal into QuickBooks, saving you time by filling in your customer information in QuickBooks for your convenience.
- Manage how your data shows up in QuickBooks
- You can update your app settings at any time to ensure your transactions are imported the way you want. You can also decide what information is important and should be imported.
As with any interface, make sure you take the time to understand how it works before you start using it. It will save you time, money and frustration.
Give us a call if you have questions on integrating it with your QBO file.