Next to payroll, paying bills is probably your least favorite task in QuickBooks. You don’t have to use this feature – you can keep stacking bills on your desk, scrawling the due dates on a paper calendar, and writing checks.
If you’re still operating this way, though, you’re missing out on the numerous tools that QuickBooks offers to track your accounts payable, including the ability to:
• Enter bills as they come in
• Set reminders for bills due
• Pay bills easily
• Locate a bill or payment quickly
• Enter bills as (or after) you receive items
• Link bills to purchase orders
• Have instant access to a bill’s status
Want to know more… This week’s post will be all about tracking bills in QuickBooks.