Stop printing and handing out employee paycheck stubs. With ViewMyPaycheck employees have secure, online access to their pay stubs and W-2s. Plus this service is FREE if you are a subscriber to QuickBooks Payroll (Basic, Standard, Enhanced, or Assisted).
- Send pay stubs after payroll with only two clicks
- No more printing and handing out pay stubs
- Administrators can control employee access
- Employees can have a quick snap shot of their 4 recent paychecks and have year-to-date totals
- Employees can access pay stub details for any uploaded pay stubs
- Employees can view their W-2s
- Employees no longer need to keep paper files of pay stubs
QuickBooks has just launched a newer version of ViewMyPaycheck with added features. See our blog and video to learn how to upgrade from the original version.
- Employers are able to send pay stubs after each payroll run in only two clicks. You will no longer need to invite employees, just give them the new web portal address.
- Employees will have a new web portal that no longer requires a Flash plug-in or a separate address for employees using mobile devices. Employees are able to control notifications when a new pay stub is available.
Let RPPC, Inc. help you manage your payroll and save you time, call us Toll Free at 888-536-9690