Looking for experienced, outgoing and well organized client managers for a virtual office. Part-time with potential to grow to full-time.
Must have a home office in a quiet setting, with access to a computer, fax, internet and basic office setting. Handling clients is your #1 priority and ensuring that the paperwork and customers are always taken care of.
Want to be more than just a “bookkeeper”? Then this is the level for you. This position requires everything our bookkeeping position does, but is for those who want to excel at what they do and be more!
- Manage client paperwork and flow of all client communication.
- Assist with basic and intermediate bookkeeping services for clients
- Process payroll for clients in QuickBooks.
- Managing client needs from a project management perspective. Ensure complete data input and accurate reporting monthly.
- Some general office and special project responsibilities for RPPC, Inc. as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills with Word, Excel and Internet.
- Minimum 3 years experience with QuickBooks.
- Availability 8 – 5 Monday through Friday.
- Good time management skills and be self driven to ensure deadlines are met.
- Open mind in being a team player and willing to jump in and learn whatever is requested.
Experience in a virtual office is a HUGE plus! Must be willing to sign a noncompete/nondisclosure agreement. Please send your resume outlining your extensive experience and salary expectations for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.